Hair loss treatments by DHI Blackpool
Synergy Dental Group is now proud to be affiliated with Direct Hair Implantation at our flagship clinic in Blackpool. DHI, with over 45 years’ experience as hair transplant experts has a proven track record by providing the treatment to over 200,000 clients worldwide.
Its phenomenal success defines DHI as the masters and world’s leading provider of hair transplantations. It uses the most advanced technique to provide a safe treatment which produces effective and natural results – this is achieved with specialist surgeons trained at the DHI Academy and a patented technique that eliminates the use of scalpels. The combination of these two elements allow the grafts to be densely implanted at the natural angle of the hair line.
Direct Hair Implantation can offer bespoke treatments to treat hair loss such as:
- Directed Hair Implantation for genetic hair loss in both Men and Women
- Micro-pigmentation for alopecia and scars
- Combined Micro-pigmentation and Direct Hair Implantation
- Eyebrow reconstruction
- Body hair restoration
- Platelet rich plasma (growth factors)
- Anagen/Minoxidil shampoos and lotions
Causes of hair loss
- Androgenic Alopecia (male/female pattern baldness) is the most common cause of hair loss and can affect up to 70% of men and 40% of women at some stage during their lives. In men the loss of hair often begins at the temples and then proceeds to the scalp and then finally the crown, in women however it is often generalised thinning over the scalp without effecting the contouring on temporal hair line.
- Telogen Effulium: which can occur after pregnancy or people who suffer from extreme stress and dramatic weight loss. It is also associated with medications such as anti-depressants and beta blockers. This is due to an increase cycle of growth to resting stage and disruption of growth cycle.
- Under-active thyroid – The thyroid hormone is responsible for the regulating your body’s metabolism, it can affect the growth of your nails and hair and can make hair brittle, it is very common in women over the age of 50 – it can also cause patchy hair loss called Alopecia Areta.
- Vitamin deficiency – if the body does not have enough red blood cells to transport oxygen throughout the body it may cause hair loss.
- Excessive styling – constantly shampooing, use of dye and peroxide and hair pulled tightly back can damage your hair and strip it of the vital nutrients it requires
- Diabetes – The body’s immune system attacks hair follicles and other cells and can cause permanent hair loss.
The DHI treatment has been so successful that it now boasts a substantial portfolio of treated clients and celebrities which is testament to the treatment’s popularity – no longer is there a stigma attached to hair transplantation due to the fantastic results it provides.
To book a Consultation today with our DHI consultant please call 01253 348 616